“RTA” Stands for Ready-to-Assemble. These cabinets come to you in pieces with all of the dimensions, machining and finishes completed at the factory. They are packaged “in-the-flat”, boxed and palletized for easy, inexpensive (relatively) shipping to your home. Assembly and installation may then be done by you or a qualified installer of your choice.
“Custom” means that your cabinets are manufactured to your specific width, height and depth requirements to fit your kitchen, with your choice of design, color, materials and features. This is usually accomplished by a skilled cabinet maker building your cabinets “on-site” or pre-manufacturing portions to be completed on-site. In our case all of these customizations are done at the factory to the highest standards of quality in fit and finish and with a one year warranty on all materials and workmanship!
There are many RTA cabinet manufacturers, dealers and installers to be found in almost every location, but, THEY ARE NOT ALL THE SAME!!
Just like with comparable products there are cheap and low quality cabinets for sale. The price doesn’t always indicate an equivalent level of quality. Look carefully at how the cabinets are made and what they’re made of before you decide to buy.
Many dealers only carry a limited number of choices in materials, designs, colors or sizes. This allows them to order and stock items that they sell and ultimately they can offer a lower price. These are not custom made and might not give you the satisfaction you want in your new kitchen. On the other hand, if price and schedule are your top concern, they may be your best choice.
Our cabinets come STANDARD with:
- Solid wood frames, doors and drawer fronts
- 23 wood species available
- 1/2″ Furniture-Grade birch plywood boxes with full 1/2″ plywood backs
- Sizes customizable to 1/16″ on most cabinets
- Literally hundreds of stains and colors and glazes to choose from
- Dovetail, dado and rabbit construction- no screws, plastic or camlocks
- Plywood or solid wood shelf options
- >200 Door and drawer designs
- >200 cabinet designs
- Dovetail constructed drawer boxes in birch, maple, beech or walnut
- Blum soft-close hidden door hinges
- Full extension, undermount, ball bearing, soft-close drawer slides
- Customizing and accessory options you have to see to believe!!!
CQR Custom RTA Cabinets
Absolutely the finest cabinets you’re going to find anywhere!!!
Call us for an appointment and free estimate: (713) 408-4418
CQR Custom RTA Cabinets proudly sells
Conestoga Wood Specialties, solid wood RTA cabinets.
100% made in the USA.
cabinets, rta cabinets, custom cabinets, custom rta cabinets, kitchen cabinets, bathroom cabinets, solid wood cabinets, custom cabinets, factory cabinets, cabinet doors, base cabinets, wall cabinets, tall cabinets, remodeling, kitchen remodel, bathroom remodel