Quality RTA Cabinet Frame and Box materials should be solid wood and furniture grade plywood. Particle board or MDF are sub-standard.
Quality RTA Cabinet Corner joints should be solid mitered or mortise and tenon joints with no gaps or misalignment.
Quality RTA Cabinet Drawers should be fully extended and 21″ deep for kitchen and 18″ deep for vanities.
Quality RTA Cabinet Drawer slides should be ball bearing, side or undermount, soft-close, full extension slides. Two per drawer.
Quality RTA Cabinet Drawer boxes should be made from solid wood and constructed with dovetailed joints not brads, staples, screws or brackets.
Quality RTA Cabinet Drawer bottoms should never be stapled to the bottom of the drawer. Bottoms should be 1/4″ or 1/2″ hardwood plywood inserted into a slot during assembly.
Quality RTA Cabinet boxes should have full 1/2″ plywood backs, not 1/4″ covers or top and bottom mounting strips.
Quality RTA Cabinet boxes should be assembled with dovetailed joints or rabbet joints or tongue and groove, not with butt joints held with brackets, cam-locks, or screws.
Quality RTA Cabinet Shelves should be solid wood or plywood, not particle board or MDF.
Quality RTA Cabinet interiors should be finished with a natural (or other) stain and a protective clear coat.
Our cabinets come STANDARD with:
- Solid wood frames, doors and drawer fronts
- 23 wood species available
- 1/2″ Furniture-Grade birch plywood boxes with full 1/2″ plywood backs
- Sizes customizable to 1/16″ on most cabinets
- Literally hundreds of stains and colors and glazes to choose from
- Dovetail, dado and rabbit construction- no screws, plastic or camlocks
- Plywood or solid wood shelf options
- >200 Door and drawer designs
- >200 cabinet designs
- Dovetail constructed drawer boxes in birch, maple, beech or walnut
- Blum soft-close hidden door hinges
- Full extension, undermount, ball bearing, soft-close drawer slides
- Customizing and accessory options you have to see to believe!!!
CQR Custom RTA Cabinets
Absolutely the finest cabinets you’re going to find anywhere!!!
Call us for an appointment and free estimate: (713) 408-4418
CQR Custom RTA Cabinets proudly sells
Conestoga Wood Specialties, solid wood RTA cabinets.
100% made in the USA.