Damage & Missing Items Claims
You should immediately inspect the palettes and packages when they are delivered. Look for obvious damage to the packing, boxes and loose items. Open any packages that are damaged and inspect the contents. Take pictures and have the delivery driver make note of the damage on his paperwork
• Claims for damage or missing products must be reported to CQR within 3 weeks of delivery.
• When damage or missing claims are reported expeditiously, we are able to get your replacement promptly processed with no questions asked.
• If there is a lengthy delay in reporting damage, the freight companies often refuse to accept responsibility and charges for the replacement items may result.
• CQR will process all claims. You do not need to contact the freight company to file a claim. Send an email to frank@CQRcustomcabinets.com with any photos or other relevant documents.
• Due to the custom ‘build to order’ nature of the product, there is no provision for returns or refunds, only replacements.